Good Morning well what a treat your in for today Sam has turned the Picture Frame Book Box into a discrete but pretty key cubby! Paired with Crafter’s Companion papers and a blue tit sculpted from air dry clay, the scene pops from the front of the box.
TIP: Sam made the box hard wearing with a couple of coats of Mod Podge to finish.
– Picture Frame Book Box …
– Daisy’s Metal Handle (not on website yet )
– Crafter’s Companion – Shabby Chic Paper Pad – Spectrum Aqua Markers
– Air Dry Clay- Distress Ink – DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paint
– Mod Podge Matte – Tinfoil- Tissue Paper – Brown Twine – Magnets
– Leane Creatief Leaf Die – Greyboard- Metal Hooks
Thank you so much Sam it is Beautiful
Thank you for visiting us today